Coming Back To Vancouver By Popular Demand!
Our Updated program packed with the latest tools and tips to
help you transform how you communicate with your citizens...
Rave Review from a Past Social Media
for Government TRAINING Attendee:
"All the speakers were excellent. I learned something new from each one.
The participants were excellent as well – fully engaged, shared experiences, etc.
The best training I have ever attended."
A. Wesch, Head, Internal Communications
DEPARTMENT OF NATIONAL DEFENCE, GOVERNMENT OF CANADA
|Attend this training to learn how to capture the power of social media in your organization, along with helpful tools, tips and techniques to get started, including:
||Hear practical advice, firsthand, on how to engage your employees and citizens by using social media, from leading government agencies and organizations, including:
- Developing a social media (blogging, twitter, social networks, wikis, etc.) strategy to drive performance-based communications
- Communicating more effectively and efficiently through the use of social media avenues, such as Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, blogs, QR Codes, video podcasts, and much more
- Engaging your employees and the public by connecting them to your organization’s goals and strategic plan for the future
- Demonstrating the Return on Investment (ROI) of your social media efforts
- Building senior management support for your social media programs
- Embracing and integrating mobile communications and key considerations
- Matching your policies to the right social media tools
- Preparing your organization for crisis by implementing social media strategies into your crisis communications plan
- Blending new media technologies with traditional media to multiply results
- Overcoming cultural, policy and legal challenges when incorporating social media into government web content policies
- Harnessing the collaborative power of your social media tools to drive organizational performance
- Gaining inside knowledge of social media and why it is a crucial addition to your communication arsenal
- Maximizing awareness of your agency’s mission to the public
- Learning how to easily communicate to the public through blogs and podcasts
- Encouraging collaboration across employee sectors
British Columbia Ministry of Environment
Halton Region, Ontario
Province of British Columbia
City of Regina, Saskatchewan
Insurance Corporation of British Columbia
Ontario Ministry of Labour
University of British Columbia
Region of Waterloo, Ontario
AboutFace Media, Inc.
Delta Police Department, Delta,
|Several agencies are making dramatic strides in developing approaches and systems that work for them in their communication and marketing efforts. The periodic sharing of these experiences and "best practices" is an important element in this social media evolution. That is why this forum, presented by the Advanced Learning Institute, is such a valuable opportunity to hear perspectives and share experiences of other professionals engaged in the "journey."
| ^BACK TO TOP
|MAXIMIZE YOUR TRAINING!
Choose From Four Workshops For Ultimate Value And Learning!
Sign up for your choice of these highly-interactive and practical workshops to focus on your individual needs:
Wednesday, February 20, 2013:
Friday, February 22, 2013:
|Speakers & Key Highlights • Who Will Attend • Benefits of Attending • Rave Reviews
Interactive Workshops • Agenda Day 1 • Agenda Day 2
Venue & Lodging • Registration Fees • Discounts & Policies • Seminar Supporters
Register Now • Forward To A Colleague